Crestone Peak Resources appoints Tony Buchanon as CEO
Mr. Buchanon has also been named to the Company's Board of Directors.
Mr. Buchanon has extensive experience in the development of the DJ Basin in Colorado, having most recently served as Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer at Bonanza Creek Energy, and previously as Production Operations Manager for Noble Energy.
Mr. Buchanon brings more than 34 years of industry experience to his new role as CEO.
Before focusing on the DJ Basin, he served in a variety of management roles for Rosetta Resources, Trend Exploration Company, Burlington Resources (now ConocoPhillips), and Mobil Exploration and Production (now ExxonMobil Corporation). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
- Woodward appoints Eileen Drake to board of directors
- Woodward names Daniel Korte to board of directors
- Zayo Group appoints two executives
- ENSERVCO appoints Christopher D. Haymons to board
More inside POST