Creative Learning Corporation names Karla Kretsch as its new COO
With a business career spanning 30 years, Ms. Kretsch brings to the Company expansive, high-level professional experience at major U.S. corporations as well as in franchising, where Ms. Kretsch has herself operated one of the Company's most successful Bricks 4 Kidz franchises.
Prior to becoming a Bricks 4 Kidz franchisee in 2010, Ms. Kretsch served in various executive positions at Wells Fargo for 18 years, where she worked with Wells Fargo clients and on Wells' internal financial affairs on diverse matters ranging from operations to project management to risk management including a focus upon Sarbanes Oxley issues highly pertinent to public companies.
Ms. Kretsch has obtained a CPA, and began her career at Arthur Andersen in audit and in financial consulting. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
More inside POST