CPS Technologies appoints senior vice president
Mr. Breen joins CPS having risen through the ranks of sales and marketing at world-class companies including BAE, L3, General Dynamics, United Technologies and Lockheed Martin.
Most recently Mr. Breen led global sales for Headwall Photonics, a leading producer of spectral imaging instruments.
Mr. Breen brings deep experience in commercial and defense markets, many of which are target markets for CPS.
Mr. Breen’s educational background includes BSEE and MBA degrees from Northeastern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
- Axcella appoints Ivana Magovcevic-Liebisch as vice president
More inside POST
Nordstrom brings 400 jobs to Toronto Companies