CPS Technologies appoints senior vice president
Mr. Breen joins CPS having risen through the ranks of sales and marketing at world-class companies including BAE, L3, General Dynamics, United Technologies and Lockheed Martin.
Most recently Mr. Breen led global sales for Headwall Photonics, a leading producer of spectral imaging instruments.
Mr. Breen brings deep experience in commercial and defense markets, many of which are target markets for CPS.
Mr. Breen’s educational background includes BSEE and MBA degrees from Northeastern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST
L Brands Q4 earnings per share $2.18 Earnings