CPS Technologies appoints senior vice president
Mr. Breen joins CPS having risen through the ranks of sales and marketing at world-class companies including BAE, L3, General Dynamics, United Technologies and Lockheed Martin.
Most recently Mr. Breen led global sales for Headwall Photonics, a leading producer of spectral imaging instruments.
Mr. Breen brings deep experience in commercial and defense markets, many of which are target markets for CPS.
Mr. Breen’s educational background includes BSEE and MBA degrees from Northeastern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
Scotland rejects fracking Politics
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership