CP chief financial officer Mark Erceg stepped down
Mr. Erceg joined CP from Masonite International Corporation where he had been Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer.
He will be returning to the U.S. to assume the role of CFO at a U.S.-based NYSE-listed company where his responsibilities will include not only Finance but Information Systems.
Nadeem Velani has been appointed interim Vice-President and CFO.
Mr. Velani joined CP in March 2013 and most recently served as Vice-President Investor Relations.
Prior to CP, Mr. Velani spent 15 years at Canadian National Railway Co. where he worked in a variety of positions in Financial Planning, Sales and Marketing and Investor Relations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Savanna Energy Services appoints Lyle Whitmarsh as president
- Zenith Energy appoints Michael Palmer as Azerbaijan COO
- Bacanora appoints two directors
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
More inside POST
Porsche Q1 profit climbed 49 percent Earnings
What to do when somebody makes a mistake Leadership