CP appoints Gordon Trafton to its board of directors
In 2010, Mr. Trafton retired from his position of Special Advisor to the Canadian National (CN) leadership team.
From 2003 to 2009, Mr. Trafton successively served as CN's Senior Vice President Strategic Acquisitions and Integration and as Senior Vice President Southern Region.
Before joining CN, he held a number of leadership positions with Illinois Central Railroad and Burlington Northern Railroad.
Mr. Trafton holds a Bachelor of Science, Transportation Management from the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder and now serves as Chairman of the Leeds School of Business Board of Alumni and Friends. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Stantec promotes Gord Johnston to CEO
- Vermilion Energy appoints Stephen Larke to board
- Bacanora announces formal appointment of non-executive directors
- Bellatrix Exploration appoints Maxwell Lof as CFO
- Savanna Energy Services appoints Lyle Whitmarsh as president
More inside POST
NVIDIA Q1 revenue up 48 percent Earnings