Cowen names head of international prime brokerage
Mr. LoPrimo comes to Cowen Prime following nearly five years at Global Prime Partners, where he served as Managing Director, Head of Fund Services and Equity Finance.
Previously Mr. LoPrimo worked at UBS and Merrill Lynch in various prime brokerage roles.
He began his career at Goldman Sachs International in 1983 and spent the next 19 years at the firm in various capacities, including prime brokerage client service in New York and Tokyo and ultimately in London, where he served as Executive Director, International Prime Brokerage Client Service and Product Development.
Mr. LoPrimo holds an MBA from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a BBA from Pace University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
More inside POST
Ford Motor Q2 earnings rise 14% Earnings