Coventry Building Society finance director resigns
Mr. Lowe joined the Board as Finance Director in 2010. Mr. Lowe is a member of the Non-Executive Directors' Remuneration Committee.
He joined the Society in 2007, initially to manage the Corporate Planning and Product Development functions, before assuming the role of Deputy Finance Director in 2009.
A graduate of Oxford University, Mr. Lowe is a Chartered Accountant and, since qualifying with Deloitte, has over 18 years' experience of financial services gained across a broad range of businesses. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership