Coventry Building Society finance director resigns
Mr. Lowe joined the Board as Finance Director in 2010. Mr. Lowe is a member of the Non-Executive Directors' Remuneration Committee.
He joined the Society in 2007, initially to manage the Corporate Planning and Product Development functions, before assuming the role of Deputy Finance Director in 2009.
A graduate of Oxford University, Mr. Lowe is a Chartered Accountant and, since qualifying with Deloitte, has over 18 years' experience of financial services gained across a broad range of businesses. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST