Coventry Building Society appoints Alasdair Lenman as director
Mr. Lenman is currently Group Chief Financial Officer of Wellesley & Co Limited. He began his career first at Mars and then at Centrica.
Mr. Lenman joined Lloyds TSB in early 2006, initially as the finance director of the insurance division before moving to a general management position, still in Insurance.
Mr. Lenman then transferred into retail banking where he was finance director, firstly of mortgages and then all retail products, through the financial crisis and the HBOS integration.
He then joined BGL Group (owners of CompareTheMarket amongst other businesses) to take up his first CFO position. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST