Covanta Holding names two to board of directors
Ms. Pletka, an expert in international affairs and national security matters, is senior vice president of foreign and defense policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), a public policy research organization.
Prior to joining AEI, she served as a longtime senior staff member for the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations.
Mr. Ranger is co-founder and senior managing director of Diamond Castle Holdings, LLC, a private equity investment firm focusing on energy and power, healthcare, financial services and other diversified industries.
He has more than 30 years of experience in the energy and power sector. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST