Covanta Holding names two to board of directors
Ms. Pletka, an expert in international affairs and national security matters, is senior vice president of foreign and defense policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), a public policy research organization.
Prior to joining AEI, she served as a longtime senior staff member for the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations.
Mr. Ranger is co-founder and senior managing director of Diamond Castle Holdings, LLC, a private equity investment firm focusing on energy and power, healthcare, financial services and other diversified industries.
He has more than 30 years of experience in the energy and power sector. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals appoints Pete A. Meyers as CFO
- pdvWireless appoints Mark Hennessy to board
- Becton Dickinson names Tom Polen president
- SITO Mobile appoints Lowell W. Robinson to board
- PTC Therapeutics CFO Shane Kovacs to leave
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership