Covanta Holding names two to board of directors
Ms. Pletka, an expert in international affairs and national security matters, is senior vice president of foreign and defense policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), a public policy research organization.
Prior to joining AEI, she served as a longtime senior staff member for the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations.
Mr. Ranger is co-founder and senior managing director of Diamond Castle Holdings, LLC, a private equity investment firm focusing on energy and power, healthcare, financial services and other diversified industries.
He has more than 30 years of experience in the energy and power sector. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
- CytoSorbents appoints Eric G. Mortensen as CMO
More inside POST