Couchbase appoints Greg Henry as SVP and CFO
Mr. Henry brings more than 20 years of experience leading global growth and financial operations within the technology industry, including time at General Electric, Ernst & Young LLP, and most recently, ServiceNow.
At ServiceNow, Mr. Henry led the enterprise cloud company’s financial development and was responsible for a global team of more than 130 professionals in accounting, procurement and treasury.
Prior to ServiceNow, he held various senior executive financial positions at GE Healthcare, culminating as CFO of the Healthcare IT unit.
Mr. Henry holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Business.
Sujan Jain, Couchbase’s CFO since 2014, is leaving to start his own company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
More inside POST