Couchbase appoints Greg Henry as SVP and CFO
Mr. Henry brings more than 20 years of experience leading global growth and financial operations within the technology industry, including time at General Electric, Ernst & Young LLP, and most recently, ServiceNow.
At ServiceNow, Mr. Henry led the enterprise cloud company’s financial development and was responsible for a global team of more than 130 professionals in accounting, procurement and treasury.
Prior to ServiceNow, he held various senior executive financial positions at GE Healthcare, culminating as CFO of the Healthcare IT unit.
Mr. Henry holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Business.
Sujan Jain, Couchbase’s CFO since 2014, is leaving to start his own company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
- General Finance appoints Jody Miller as CEO
More inside POST