Couchbase appoints Greg Henry as SVP and CFO
Mr. Henry brings more than 20 years of experience leading global growth and financial operations within the technology industry, including time at General Electric, Ernst & Young LLP, and most recently, ServiceNow.
At ServiceNow, Mr. Henry led the enterprise cloud company’s financial development and was responsible for a global team of more than 130 professionals in accounting, procurement and treasury.
Prior to ServiceNow, he held various senior executive financial positions at GE Healthcare, culminating as CFO of the Healthcare IT unit.
Mr. Henry holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Business.
Sujan Jain, Couchbase’s CFO since 2014, is leaving to start his own company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
More inside POST