Couchbase appoints Greg Henry as SVP and CFO
Mr. Henry brings more than 20 years of experience leading global growth and financial operations within the technology industry, including time at General Electric, Ernst & Young LLP, and most recently, ServiceNow.
At ServiceNow, Mr. Henry led the enterprise cloud company’s financial development and was responsible for a global team of more than 130 professionals in accounting, procurement and treasury.
Prior to ServiceNow, he held various senior executive financial positions at GE Healthcare, culminating as CFO of the Healthcare IT unit.
Mr. Henry holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Business.
Sujan Jain, Couchbase’s CFO since 2014, is leaving to start his own company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST
Navistar Q1 net loss $62 million Earnings