Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
Ms. Chalmers brings to the Board 25 years of senior management experience in international consumer goods and an extensive track record in M&A.
Ms. Chalmers served as Chief Legal & Corporate Affairs Officer, Company Secretary and a member of the Executive Board of Management of Anheuser-Busch InBev since 2005.
She was also closely involved in three of the world’s largest and most complex cross-border M&A transactions.
Ms. Chalmers began her career in commercial private practice and later moved to Diageo plc., where she held positions as General Counsel of the US, International Markets and Latin American businesses.
She currently serves on several professional councils and not-for-profit boards. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- American Express appoints Stephen J. Squeri as CEO and chairman
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership