Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
Ms. Chalmers brings to the Board 25 years of senior management experience in international consumer goods and an extensive track record in M&A.
Ms. Chalmers served as Chief Legal & Corporate Affairs Officer, Company Secretary and a member of the Executive Board of Management of Anheuser-Busch InBev since 2005.
She was also closely involved in three of the world’s largest and most complex cross-border M&A transactions.
Ms. Chalmers began her career in commercial private practice and later moved to Diageo plc., where she held positions as General Counsel of the US, International Markets and Latin American businesses.
She currently serves on several professional councils and not-for-profit boards. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Muir Paterson to join Citigroup as global head of strategic shareholder advisory
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
More inside POST