Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
Ms. Chalmers brings to the Board 25 years of senior management experience in international consumer goods and an extensive track record in M&A.
Ms. Chalmers served as Chief Legal & Corporate Affairs Officer, Company Secretary and a member of the Executive Board of Management of Anheuser-Busch InBev since 2005.
She was also closely involved in three of the world’s largest and most complex cross-border M&A transactions.
Ms. Chalmers began her career in commercial private practice and later moved to Diageo plc., where she held positions as General Counsel of the US, International Markets and Latin American businesses.
She currently serves on several professional councils and not-for-profit boards. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble promotes Demos Parneros to CEO
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
More inside POST