Costco Wholesale appoints Kenneth D. Denman to board
Most recently, Mr. Denman was the president and chief executive officer of Emotient, Inc., which built an artificial-intelligence based platform for measuring facial expressions to predict emotions.
Emotient was acquired by Apple in January 2016.
Previously Mr. Denman was the chief executive officer at Openwave Systems, Inc. (since renamed Unwired Planet) and iPass, Inc.
He is also a member of the boards of directors of Mitek, Inc., Motorola Solutions, Inc., and ShoreTel, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Microsoft Corporation adds Hugh Johnston to board
- Starbucks appoints Rosalind Brewer as president and COO
- Nintex appoints Ryan Duguid as senior vice president
- Columbia Banking System appoints Clint Stein as COO
- First Northwest Bancorp director Lloyd J. Eisenman to retire
More inside POST