Costco Wholesale appoints Kenneth D. Denman to board
Most recently, Mr. Denman was the president and chief executive officer of Emotient, Inc., which built an artificial-intelligence based platform for measuring facial expressions to predict emotions.
Emotient was acquired by Apple in January 2016.
Previously Mr. Denman was the chief executive officer at Openwave Systems, Inc. (since renamed Unwired Planet) and iPass, Inc.
He is also a member of the boards of directors of Mitek, Inc., Motorola Solutions, Inc., and ShoreTel, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Alder BioPharmaceuticals appoints Wendy L. Yarno as director
- MicroVision adds Robert Carlile to board
- Heritage Bank appoints Lisa Banner as EVP
- BSQUARE announces appointment of Robert Chamberlain to board
- Microsoft EVP Lisa Brummel to retire at end of year
More inside POST
Loews Q1 net income $295 million Earnings