Corporate Office Properties Trust appoints COO
Mr. Adkins is an established expert on the Washington, DC commercial property markets who has a long history of success in a variety of disciplines, including leasing, acquisition and as a leadership executive.
Prior to joining COPT, Mr. Adkins spent five years as a Principal at The JBG Companies, a real estate investment and management firm based in Chevy Chase, MD.
Mr. Adkins spent 21 years at CarrAmerica Realty where, after working in Leasing from 1982-1994, he ultimately was promoted to serve as that company’s President of Real Estate Services from 2001-2003. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
More inside POST