Corizon Health names COO
Mr. Donovan, an accomplished health industry leader, has been the architect of growth in many prior ventures serving the Medicaid, Medicare and commercial lines of business.
He recently held the role of Corizon Health’s Executive Vice President of Strategy and Product Development.
His career has encompassed numerous leadership roles in some of the nation’s largest healthcare companies including Kaiser Permanente, Amerigroup (Anthem), Centene, and UnitedHealthcare, where he served in a variety of executive capacities including operations, business development, human resources, public relations, and CEO of a 340,000 member health plan.
Mr. Donovan holds an MPH in Health Care Management from the University of California, Los Angeles, and a BS in Organizational Behavior and Industrial Relations from the University of California, Berkeley. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Amanda Mathis as CFO
- Scripps Networks Interactive appoints Lois Nix as SVP
- Community Health Systems appoints Thomas J. Aaron as CFO
- Fred's appoints Steven Rossi and Timothy Barton to board
- Fred's appoints Linda Longo-Kazanova to board
More inside POST