Corindus Vascular Robotics names J. Aaron Grantham as CMO
Dr. Grantham is with Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute, a member of Saint Luke’s Health System, as Associate Professor, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine.
Dr. Grantham also is Director of the school’s Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program and Director of Cardiovascular Medical Education at Saint Luke’s Hospital.
Dr. Grantham is interventional cardiologist, and an innovator in the treatment of chronic total occlusions (CTOs). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership
Deciding when 'not' to maximize profits Leadership