Corindus Vascular Robotics names J. Aaron Grantham as CMO
Dr. Grantham is with Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute, a member of Saint Luke’s Health System, as Associate Professor, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine.
Dr. Grantham also is Director of the school’s Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program and Director of Cardiovascular Medical Education at Saint Luke’s Hospital.
Dr. Grantham is interventional cardiologist, and an innovator in the treatment of chronic total occlusions (CTOs). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST