Corindus Vascular Robotics names J. Aaron Grantham as CMO
Dr. Grantham is with Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute, a member of Saint Luke’s Health System, as Associate Professor, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine.
Dr. Grantham also is Director of the school’s Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program and Director of Cardiovascular Medical Education at Saint Luke’s Hospital.
Dr. Grantham is interventional cardiologist, and an innovator in the treatment of chronic total occlusions (CTOs). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
More inside POST