Corindus Vascular Robotics names J. Aaron Grantham as CMO
Dr. Grantham is with Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute, a member of Saint Luke’s Health System, as Associate Professor, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine.
Dr. Grantham also is Director of the school’s Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program and Director of Cardiovascular Medical Education at Saint Luke’s Hospital.
Dr. Grantham is interventional cardiologist, and an innovator in the treatment of chronic total occlusions (CTOs). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Intellia Therapeutics appoints two directors
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
More inside POST