Corindus Vascular Robotics appoints Suzette Jaskie as VP
Ms. Jaskie has 30 years of healthcare experience, the majority of which has been spent specifically in the cardiovascular field.
Most recently, she served as President and Chief Executive Officer of MedAxiom Consulting.
Prior to MedAxiom, Ms. Jaskie served as Executive Director of the Frederik Meijer Heart & Vascular Institute, Grand Rapids, Mi., where she worked with the multidisciplinary entity formed of 98 cardiovascular physician specialists and hospital administrators to manage the regional cardiovascular service line of Spectrum Health. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
More inside POST