Corindus Vascular Robotics appoints Suzette Jaskie as VP
Ms. Jaskie has 30 years of healthcare experience, the majority of which has been spent specifically in the cardiovascular field.
Most recently, she served as President and Chief Executive Officer of MedAxiom Consulting.
Prior to MedAxiom, Ms. Jaskie served as Executive Director of the Frederik Meijer Heart & Vascular Institute, Grand Rapids, Mi., where she worked with the multidisciplinary entity formed of 98 cardiovascular physician specialists and hospital administrators to manage the regional cardiovascular service line of Spectrum Health. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership