Corindus Vascular Robotics appoints Suzette Jaskie as VP
Ms. Jaskie has 30 years of healthcare experience, the majority of which has been spent specifically in the cardiovascular field.
Most recently, she served as President and Chief Executive Officer of MedAxiom Consulting.
Prior to MedAxiom, Ms. Jaskie served as Executive Director of the Frederik Meijer Heart & Vascular Institute, Grand Rapids, Mi., where she worked with the multidisciplinary entity formed of 98 cardiovascular physician specialists and hospital administrators to manage the regional cardiovascular service line of Spectrum Health. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
More inside POST
7,000 AT&T workers on 3-day strike Companies