Corindus Vascular Robotics appoints Suzette Jaskie as VP
Ms. Jaskie has 30 years of healthcare experience, the majority of which has been spent specifically in the cardiovascular field.
Most recently, she served as President and Chief Executive Officer of MedAxiom Consulting.
Prior to MedAxiom, Ms. Jaskie served as Executive Director of the Frederik Meijer Heart & Vascular Institute, Grand Rapids, Mi., where she worked with the multidisciplinary entity formed of 98 cardiovascular physician specialists and hospital administrators to manage the regional cardiovascular service line of Spectrum Health. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST