CoreLogic appoints Frank Martell as CEO
Mr. Martell joined the Company as Chief Financial Officer in 2011 and became Chief Operating Officer in 2014.
Prior to joining CoreLogic, Mr. Martell served as the President & Chief Executive Officer of the Western Institutional Review Board, and before that Chief Financial Officer of Advantage Sales and Marketing and Information Services Group, Inc.
From 1996 to 2006, Mr. Martell held various leadership positions at ACNielsen Corporation including Vice President & Treasurer, Chief Operating Officer and President of Asia Pacific & Emerging Markets, Executive Vice President of the Marketing Information Group, and Chief Operating Officer of ACNielsen and President Europe, Middle East & Africa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
Maersk will only list oil business Companies