CoreLogic appoints Frank Martell as CEO
Mr. Martell joined the Company as Chief Financial Officer in 2011 and became Chief Operating Officer in 2014.
Prior to joining CoreLogic, Mr. Martell served as the President & Chief Executive Officer of the Western Institutional Review Board, and before that Chief Financial Officer of Advantage Sales and Marketing and Information Services Group, Inc.
From 1996 to 2006, Mr. Martell held various leadership positions at ACNielsen Corporation including Vice President & Treasurer, Chief Operating Officer and President of Asia Pacific & Emerging Markets, Executive Vice President of the Marketing Information Group, and Chief Operating Officer of ACNielsen and President Europe, Middle East & Africa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST