Core Security appoints new head of sales and customer success
Prior to his work at Damballa, Mr. Wilson served as a Director of Strategy and Business Development at Compuware, responsible for developing the strategy and go-to-market plans for Compuware’s global ISV partners and their ecosystems.
He joined Compuware in 2009, and previously led Product Management for their Application Performance Management business.
Prior to Compuware, he held leadership roles at Mercury Interactive, where he led global IT operations and security and rolled out a global support center, and at consulting firms Accenture, Burwood Group and Calence.
In these organizations, Mr. Wilson founded and led new professional services practice areas including Networking, Security and IT Service Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
More inside POST