Core Molding Technologies appoints vice president
Mr. Price comes to Core with 25 years of manufacturing and automotive industry experience. He was Director of North America Operations and Material Planning for AGM Automotive.
Prior to AGM Automotive, Mr. Price spent 16 years at GKN Sinter Metals holding multiple roles with increasing responsibilities overseeing safety, quality, lean management, supply chain and plant operations.
Mr. Price also previously served in multiple production, engineering and quality roles with Valeo Wiper Systems and served for five years as an officer in the U.S. Army.
He holds a Master of Science degree in Systems Management from the University of Southern California and a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Notre Dame. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
More inside POST