Core Molding Technologies appoints vice president
Mr. Price comes to Core with 25 years of manufacturing and automotive industry experience. He was Director of North America Operations and Material Planning for AGM Automotive.
Prior to AGM Automotive, Mr. Price spent 16 years at GKN Sinter Metals holding multiple roles with increasing responsibilities overseeing safety, quality, lean management, supply chain and plant operations.
Mr. Price also previously served in multiple production, engineering and quality roles with Valeo Wiper Systems and served for five years as an officer in the U.S. Army.
He holds a Master of Science degree in Systems Management from the University of Southern California and a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Notre Dame. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
- Libbey appoints James C. Burmeister as CFO
- LSI Industries appoints Howard E. Japlon as EVP
More inside POST
Farmer Mac net income $64.2 million Earnings