Corby Spirit and Wine appoints new director
With 19 years at the Pernod Ricard Group, Ms. Thompson brings extensive experience to the Corby board of directors, having served in various executive capacities in legal, public affairs and communications.
Ms. Thompson is currently legal director for Pernod Ricard EMEA (Europea, the Middle East and Africa) and LatAm (Latin America).
Prior to that, Ms. Thompson was the legal, corporate affairs and communications director at Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty. Ltd.
Ms. Thompson graduated from the University of Adelaide with a bachelor of laws (honours) and a bachelor of commerce. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
More inside POST
How do you know you have great employees? Leadership