Corby Spirit and Wine appoints new director
With 19 years at the Pernod Ricard Group, Ms. Thompson brings extensive experience to the Corby board of directors, having served in various executive capacities in legal, public affairs and communications.
Ms. Thompson is currently legal director for Pernod Ricard EMEA (Europea, the Middle East and Africa) and LatAm (Latin America).
Prior to that, Ms. Thompson was the legal, corporate affairs and communications director at Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty. Ltd.
Ms. Thompson graduated from the University of Adelaide with a bachelor of laws (honours) and a bachelor of commerce. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
More inside POST
Uncertainty can make people work harder Leadership
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership
Traps any CEO can easily fall in Leadership