Coral Products appoints Roberto Zandona as CEO
Mr. Zandona has over 35 years of experience in the manufacturing, engineering and project moulding sectors.
He acted as managing director of Lindal UK, Lindal France S.A. and Lindal Dispenser GmbH until October 2015 having previously acted as Technical and Plant Manager at Bespak Europe Limited between 2002 and 2008.
Mr. Zandona obtained a Diploma in Management Studies from Nene University College in 1998 and subsequently a MBA from Leicester University in 2001. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership
Commerzbank stock dips on Q2 loss Earnings
Papa John's Q2 earnings advance 6% Earnings