Co-operative Bank appoints Glyn Smith as non-executive director
Mr. Smith joined the Board of Coventry Building Society as a non-executive director in 2010. He is Chairman of the Board Audit Committee and the Models and Ratings Committee and is a member of the Board Risk Committee.
Mr. Smith has over 35 years' experience in the financial services sector, most notably as a senior executive at Barclays Bank and as finance director of Portman Building Society.
He was previously a non-executive director at Stroud & Swindon Building Society.
A graduate of Cambridge University, Mr. Smith is a Chartered Accountant, with over 10 years' experience as a non-executive director in both the public and private sectors.
He is currently a non-executive director of Covent Garden Market Authority, FCO Services and the Reclaim Fund. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership