Cooper Tire & Rubber appoints John Bollman as SVP
Mr. Bollman joins Cooper from Sequa Corporation, where he served for the past nine years as Chief Human Resources Officer.
Prior to Sequa, Mr. Bollman spent more than 18 years at leading global home appliance manufacturer Whirlpool Corporation, where he served in a series of human resources positions in the United States and Europe, including Vice President of Human Resources, North America, a post he held for eight years.
Mr. Bollman began his career in the mid-1980s as a labor and employment attorney, having earned a juris doctor degree from Loyola University Chicago.
He also holds a bachelor of arts degree from Miami University, Oxford, Ohio. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
More inside POST