Conviviality, a wholesaler and distributor of alcohol and impulse, announced that Mark Moran will be joining the board as CFO, effective from October 30, 2017.
Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFOStaff Writer | Crewe, United Kingdom | Thursday October 19, 2017 5:33AM ET
READ MOREMr. Moran has had over 20 years' experience at CFO level across a number of different businesses.
Mr. Moran has been CFO of three public companies - Porvair, SSL International and Premier Foods - and latterly was CFO of the private equity owned Priory Healthcare Group before its acquisition by Acadia Healthcare in 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Eland Oil & Gas appoints Nicholas Hugo Gay as non-executive director
- Standard Life Private Equity Trust appoints Jonathon Bond as non-executive director
- Mobeus Income & Growth appoints Ian Blackburn as chairman
- Rio Tinto names Jakob Stausholm chief financial officer
- Avacta Group appoints Eliot Forster as non-executive chairman