October 19, 2017, Crewe, United Kingdom - Conviviality, a wholesaler and distributor of alcohol and impulse, announced that Mark Moran will be joining the board as CFO, effective from October 30, 2017.
Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFOStaff Writer | Crewe, United Kingdom | Thursday October 19, 2017 5:33AM ET
READ MOREMr. Moran has had over 20 years' experience at CFO level across a number of different businesses.
Mr. Moran has been CFO of three public companies - Porvair, SSL International and Premier Foods - and latterly was CFO of the private equity owned Priory Healthcare Group before its acquisition by Acadia Healthcare in 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- SSE and innogy appoints Martin Read as chairman designate for new business
- RM2 appoints two to board
- Residential Secure Income appoints Mike Emmerich as non-executive director
- Henderson Smaller Companies Investment Trust appoints two directors
- Edinburgh Investment Trust appoints Steve Baldwin as non-executive director