Constellium to appoint Corinne Fornara as interim CFO
Ms. Fornara has been Group Controller at Constellium since 2013.
Prior to joining Constellium, she was Chief Financial Officer for Europe at NYSE Euronext.
The appointment is following Didier Fontaine’s decision to leave the Company to pursue another career opportunity. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
- Global Telecom and Vimpelcom name Matthieu Galvani CEO of Djezzy
- Kimberly Enterprises appoints Sagee Kadosh to board
- UniQure names Matthew Kapusta CEO
More inside POST
Gazprom Neft reports higher production Companies
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership