Constellium to appoint Corinne Fornara as interim CFO
Ms. Fornara has been Group Controller at Constellium since 2013.
Prior to joining Constellium, she was Chief Financial Officer for Europe at NYSE Euronext.
The appointment is following Didier Fontaine’s decision to leave the Company to pursue another career opportunity. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- AkzoNobel CFO Maëlys Castella steps down
- AkzoNobel CEO Ton Büchner steps down
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
More inside POST
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership