Constellium to appoint Corinne Fornara as interim CFO
Ms. Fornara has been Group Controller at Constellium since 2013.
Prior to joining Constellium, she was Chief Financial Officer for Europe at NYSE Euronext.
The appointment is following Didier Fontaine’s decision to leave the Company to pursue another career opportunity. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- AkzoNobel CEO Ton Büchner steps down
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
More inside POST
Seadrill Q1 revenue $569 million Earnings