Constellium appoints Jean-Marc Germain as CEO
Prior to joining Constellium, Mr. Germain was Chief Executive Officer of Algeco Scotsman, a Baltimore-based leading global business services provider focused on modular space and secure portable storages.
Previously, Mr. Germain held numerous leadership positions in the aluminium industry including senior executive roles in operations, sales & marketing, financial planning and strategy with Pechiney, Alcan and Novelis.
His last position with Novelis from 2008 to 2012 was as President for North American operations. Earlier in his career he held a number of international positions with Bain & Company and GE Capital.
Mr. Germain is a graduate of Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, France. He will succeed Pierre Vareille, who announced his retirement earlier this year.
Mr. Vareille will work closely with Mr. Germain to ensure a seamless transition and will serve as an advisor to the Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
- Global Telecom and Vimpelcom name Matthieu Galvani CEO of Djezzy
More inside POST