Consort Medical appoints Paul Hayes as CFO
Mr. Hayes was appointed to the Vitec Board on June 13, 2011. He was Group Financial Controller at Signet Jewellers between 2007 and 2011.
Prior to that, Mr. Hayes held a senior role at RHM plc from 2004 to 2007, through its flotation in 2005 and subsequent sale to Premier Foods.
He was with Smiths Group for over ten years from 1993, including a number of divisional and operating company finance director roles.
Mr. Hayes is a Chartered Accountant having qualified with EY, and has a first class Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacture & Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
- ConvaTec Group appoints Ros Rivaz as director
- Metro Bank appoints Monique Melis as director
- Ediston Property Investment appoints Jamie Skinner as director
- Sound Energy appoints Brian Mitchener to board
More inside POST
Toyota FY17 profit down, volume up Earnings