Consolidated-Tomoka Land adds Casey R. Wold to board
Mr. Wold founded and is Managing Partner and Chief Executive Officer of Vanderbilt Office Properties and has over 35 years of institutional real estate experience.
From 2004 to 2014, Mr. Wold served as Senior Managing Director at Tishman Speyer where he was a member of Tishman’s investment and management committees, and was responsible for the Midwest, Atlanta, Boston and Washington D.C. regions.
Prior to that, he served as President of TrizecHahn Office Properties.
He served as Chief Investment Officer and Chief Operating Officer of Trizec Office Properties when the U.S. subsidiary went public as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in 2002.
Mr. Wold has served on the boards of Trizec Office Properties and Captivate Networks, Inc.
Mr. Wold received his Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from the University of Illinois and a M.S. in Real Estate from Southern Methodist University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST
Elbit demos its unmanned surface vessel Companies