Conn's appoints George Bchara as chief accounting officer
Mr. Bchara joins Conn’s from BankUnited, a publicly traded bank. Since 2013, he served as Chief Accounting Officer of BankUnited. He also served as Loan Controller of BankUnited from 2011 to 2013.
Mr. Bchara started his career at PwC where he served in several groups and progressive roles with experience in audit, mergers & acquisitions, and general advisory within the financial services sector.
He holds an M.B.A. in Finance and Entrepreneurial Management from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and a B.S. in Accounting and Finance from Florida State University.
Mr. Bchara is also a Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Financial Analyst charterholder. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership