Conn's appoints George Bchara as chief accounting officer
Mr. Bchara joins Conn’s from BankUnited, a publicly traded bank. Since 2013, he served as Chief Accounting Officer of BankUnited. He also served as Loan Controller of BankUnited from 2011 to 2013.
Mr. Bchara started his career at PwC where he served in several groups and progressive roles with experience in audit, mergers & acquisitions, and general advisory within the financial services sector.
He holds an M.B.A. in Finance and Entrepreneurial Management from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and a B.S. in Accounting and Finance from Florida State University.
Mr. Bchara is also a Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Financial Analyst charterholder. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST