Conn's appoints George Bchara as chief accounting officer
Mr. Bchara joins Conn’s from BankUnited, a publicly traded bank. Since 2013, he served as Chief Accounting Officer of BankUnited. He also served as Loan Controller of BankUnited from 2011 to 2013.
Mr. Bchara started his career at PwC where he served in several groups and progressive roles with experience in audit, mergers & acquisitions, and general advisory within the financial services sector.
He holds an M.B.A. in Finance and Entrepreneurial Management from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and a B.S. in Accounting and Finance from Florida State University.
Mr. Bchara is also a Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Financial Analyst charterholder. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership
Raise your standards day by day Leadership