Conn's appoints George Bchara as chief accounting officer
Mr. Bchara joins Conn’s from BankUnited, a publicly traded bank. Since 2013, he served as Chief Accounting Officer of BankUnited. He also served as Loan Controller of BankUnited from 2011 to 2013.
Mr. Bchara started his career at PwC where he served in several groups and progressive roles with experience in audit, mergers & acquisitions, and general advisory within the financial services sector.
He holds an M.B.A. in Finance and Entrepreneurial Management from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and a B.S. in Accounting and Finance from Florida State University.
Mr. Bchara is also a Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Financial Analyst charterholder. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST
Lamprell saw profit in H1 Earnings