Connect Group appoints new CFO
Mr. Bauernfeind was previously Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director at Xchanging PLC, a position he held from 2011 until its takeover and delisting in June 2016.
He was also a director of Xchanging Solutions Limited (formerly Cambridge Solutions Limited), a subsidiary of Xchanging PLC with a dual listing on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Before joining Xchanging in 2001, Mr. Bauernfeind held management roles in BAE Systems PLC and Johnson Matthey PLC. David is a chartered accountant.
Current Chief Financial Officer, Nick Gresham, will be stepping down from his role and the Board to pursue new opportunities.
Mr. Gresham will stand down from the Board and Mr. Bauernfeind will join the Board on 1 October 2016. Mr. Gresham will remain with the Company until later in the calendar year to ensure a thorough and smooth handover to Mr. Bauernfeind. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST