ConforMIS appoints Philip W. Johnston to board
Mr. Johnston has served in senior positions in the Massachusetts legislature, the Massachusetts State cabinet, and the United States government.
This is including as the New England Administrator of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services under President Clinton, and twice as Chair of the Massachusetts Democratic Party.
Additionally, Mr. Johnston has served as a member of the Board of Trustees of the University of Massachusetts, the Chairman and Vice Chairman of the University of Massachusetts Building Authority Board of Directors, the Vice Chair of the University of Massachusetts Foundation.
He currently serves as the Board Chair of the Massachusetts Health Policy Forum.
Mr. Johnston has held a number of other roles in the public and private sector.
He is the President and Founder of Philip W. Johnston Associates, LLC, a communications and public affairs consulting firm that he established in 1996. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST