Concordia CEO Mark L. Thompson to step down
Mr. Thompson is the Founder, a Director, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Concordia International Corp. He was Senior Vice President and General Counsel of Legacy Pharma Limited Partnership, co-founder of Trimel Pharmaceuticals and Tribute Pharmaceuticals Inc.
From 2001 to 2005, Mr. Thompson was employed by Biovail Corporation (currently Valeant), where he held the title of Vice-President, Business Development and, before that, Associate General Counsel.
Prior to joining Biovail, Mr. Thompson was an associate at Osler, Hoskin and Harcourt LLP.
Mr. Thompson holds an H.B.A., and M.A. from York University and an L.L.B. from the University of Ottawa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
- INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
- Mitel appoints Martha Bejar to board
- Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
- Corby Spirit and Wine appoints new director
More inside POST