Concordia CEO Mark L. Thompson to step down
Mr. Thompson is the Founder, a Director, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Concordia International Corp. He was Senior Vice President and General Counsel of Legacy Pharma Limited Partnership, co-founder of Trimel Pharmaceuticals and Tribute Pharmaceuticals Inc.
From 2001 to 2005, Mr. Thompson was employed by Biovail Corporation (currently Valeant), where he held the title of Vice-President, Business Development and, before that, Associate General Counsel.
Prior to joining Biovail, Mr. Thompson was an associate at Osler, Hoskin and Harcourt LLP.
Mr. Thompson holds an H.B.A., and M.A. from York University and an L.L.B. from the University of Ottawa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
More inside POST