Concordia CEO Mark L. Thompson to step down
Mr. Thompson is the Founder, a Director, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Concordia International Corp. He was Senior Vice President and General Counsel of Legacy Pharma Limited Partnership, co-founder of Trimel Pharmaceuticals and Tribute Pharmaceuticals Inc.
From 2001 to 2005, Mr. Thompson was employed by Biovail Corporation (currently Valeant), where he held the title of Vice-President, Business Development and, before that, Associate General Counsel.
Prior to joining Biovail, Mr. Thompson was an associate at Osler, Hoskin and Harcourt LLP.
Mr. Thompson holds an H.B.A., and M.A. from York University and an L.L.B. from the University of Ottawa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
More inside POST
If you can't find a skilled worker, made one Leadership