Concordia appoints CEO, chairman
Mr. Oberman was recently appointed to the Concordia Board of Directors and has more than 16 years of international pharmaceutical industry experience, including his recent role as Chief Executive Officer of Sagent Pharmaceuticals.
Prior to Sagent, Mr. Oberman served as President and CEO of Teva Americas Generics from 2012 to 2014, where he was responsible for a region that included the U.S., Canada and Latin America.
Mr. Oberman joined Teva in 2000 and served as President of Teva EMIA (Eastern Europe, Middle East, Israel and Africa), where he led a diverse group of countries in achieving consistent growth.
Mr. Oberman also served as the Chief Operating Officer of Teva International, and President and CEO of Teva Canada, formerly known as Novopharm Limited.
Mr. Kupinsky, the Lead Independent Director, has been a member of the Concordia Board since late 2013. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
More inside POST