Concordia announces leadership transition at international segment
Mr. Beighton will remain with Concordia as a board member of the Company's International segment, where he will continue to be available to provide strategic advice to the International business.
Graeme Duncan, currently Managing Director for the segment, will replace Mr. Beighton as President.
Mr. Duncan joined Amdipharm Mercury Limited (now Concordia's International segment) in 2015 as Global Marketing Director and Vice President, Commercial UK and Ireland.
Mr. Duncan was promoted to Managing Director in 2016 and was responsible for the general management of the segment.
He has worked for 20 years in the life sciences sector within the areas of strategy, sales and marketing, and management.
Prior to Concordia, Mr. Duncan held senior management roles in GlaxoWellcome, GlaxoSmithKline, IVAX Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare at Home. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
More inside POST