Concho Resources EVP Jack F. Harper assumes CFO role
Mr. Harper was appointed Executive Vice President in 2014, with oversight of finance, capital markets and crude oil and natural gas marketing functions.
Previously, Mr. Harper served as Concho's Senior Vice President and Chief of Staff from 2010 to 2013. He joined Concho in 2006 as Director of Investor Relations and Business Development and became Vice President of Business Development and Capital Markets in 2007.
Prior to joining Concho, Mr. Harper served in various capacities relating to finance, investor relations and business development at Unocal Corporation, Pure Resources, Inc. and Tom Brown, Inc.
He is a graduate of Baylor University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST