Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
Mr. Mesher has more than 25 years of global experience within the healthcare and consumer electronics industries.
Mr. Mesher is currently CEO of Philips for the UK and Ireland and is on the Board of the Association of British Healthcare Industries (ABHI), from which he led the industry's response to the NHS's "5 Year Forward View", assessing opportunities for greater integration between industry and the healthcare system.
Mr. Mesher is also a member of the Government's Life Science Industrial Strategy Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Spire Healthcare Group appoints Peter Bamford as deputy chairman
- Speedy Hire appoints David Garman as director
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
More inside POST