Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
Mr. Mesher has more than 25 years of global experience within the healthcare and consumer electronics industries.
Mr. Mesher is currently CEO of Philips for the UK and Ireland and is on the Board of the Association of British Healthcare Industries (ABHI), from which he led the industry's response to the NHS's "5 Year Forward View", assessing opportunities for greater integration between industry and the healthcare system.
Mr. Mesher is also a member of the Government's Life Science Industrial Strategy Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership