Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
Mr. Mesher has more than 25 years of global experience within the healthcare and consumer electronics industries.
Mr. Mesher is currently CEO of Philips for the UK and Ireland and is on the Board of the Association of British Healthcare Industries (ABHI), from which he led the industry's response to the NHS's "5 Year Forward View", assessing opportunities for greater integration between industry and the healthcare system.
Mr. Mesher is also a member of the Government's Life Science Industrial Strategy Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST