ConAgra Foods CFO John Gehring to retire
Mr. Gehring was named executive vice president and chief financial officer of ConAgra Foods in 2009. He was senior vice president and controller at ConAgra Foods from 2004 to 2009. He also had financial oversight for the company's Commercial Foods business.
Prior to his controller role, Mr. Gehring was senior vice president and interim senior financial officer for ConAgra Foods Retail Products and senior vice president, Internal Audit.
Before joining ConAgra Foods, he was a partner with Ernst & Young, serving as the Ohio Valley area business risk services leader. Mr. Gehring also held auditing positions with PepsiCo and KPMG Peat Marwick.
He earned his bachelor's degree in business administration from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nebraska
- Eckoh appoints Chrissie Herbert as CFO
- Eckoh appoints Guy Millward as director
- ConAgra Foods appoints David Marberger as CFO
- Gordmans Stores appoints Michael F. Ricart as SVP
- ConAgra Foods names VP, treasurer and investor relations officer
More inside POST
How to fire someone Leadership