ConAgra Foods appoints David Marberger as CFO
Mr. Marberger brings more than 30 years of finance and leadership experience to ConAgra Foods, including significant consumer packaged goods expertise. Currently, he serves as chief financial officer at Prestige Brands.
Prior to joining Prestige Brands, Mr. Marberger served as chief financial officer of Godiva Chocolatier for seven years.
Prior to joining Godiva, he served as chief financial officer at Tasty Baking Company and spent 10 years at Campbell Soup Company, where he held finance roles with increasing responsibility. Mr. Marberger began his career at PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
He holds a M.B.A. from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, and a B.B.A. from the University of Massachusetts. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nebraska
- Eckoh appoints Christopher Humphrey as chairman
- Eckoh appoints Chrissie Herbert as CFO
- Eckoh appoints Guy Millward as director
- ConAgra Foods CFO John Gehring to retire
- Gordmans Stores appoints Michael F. Ricart as SVP
More inside POST
Kobe Steel confirms data falsification Companies