Comtech EF Data names sales director, EMEA
With over 15 years of experience in the satellite and telecommunications sectors, Mr. Bengatta brings an extensive understanding of fixed and mobility solutions for government, enterprise, maritime, oil & gas and aero markets.
Prior to Comtech EF Data, he was Business Development Manager for Orange Business Services where he managed an international sales team of pre-sales engineers to develop satellite business revenue.
Previously, he held sales, project management and network engineering positions with France Telecom Transpac, Netcore and Sopra Group.
Mr. Bengatta holds a Masters degree in Telecommunications and Networks from the University Pierre and Marie Curie and a Masters degree in Computer Science & Economy from the Université d'Orléans. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- Café Valley appoints Brian Owens as CEO
- ON Semiconductor appoints Alan Campbell as chairman
- Seeing Machines appoints Mike McAuliffe as CEO
- Cable appoints Michael E. Bowker as COO
- MedPlast appoints Brian D. King as CEO
More inside POST