Computacenter appoints Ros Rivaz to board
Ms. Rivaz is a Non-Executive Director of Boparan Holdings Limited where she is a member of both the Audit and Remuneration Committees.
Ms. Rivaz is also the Deputy Chair of the Council of the University of Southampton, where she holds an honorary doctorate, as well as a Non-Executive Director of the Government sponsored Your Life initiative encouraging 14-16 year olds to pursue qualifications in maths and physics.
Up until June 2016, Ms. Rivaz was a Non-Executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee of Rexam plc.
Ms. Rivaz also served as the Chief Operating Officer for Smith & Nephew plc until 2014 and has held senior management positions in global companies in the areas of supply chain management, logistics, manufacturing, IT, procurement and systems, including at Diageo, ICI, ExxonMobil, Tate & Lyle and Premier Foods. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership