Compass Minerals appoints Patrick Linehan as CFO
Mr. Linehan joins Compass Minerals having spent the last 17 years at global food manufacture ConAgra Foods, Inc. where he held a variety of finance and accounting leadership positions of increasing responsibility.
Mr. Linehan most recently served as senior vice president, finance of ConAgra’s consumer brands business. He served as senior vice president and corporate controller.
He began his career at Deloitte LLP in the firm’s accounting and auditing practice.
Mr. Linehan holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Oklahoma State University and is a CPA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Kansas
- YRC Worldwide appoints Stephanie D. Fisher as CFO
- YRC Worldwide appoints Jason T. Ringgenberg as CIO
- Compass Minerals adds Valdemar Fischer to its board
- Sprint names Néstor Cano COO
- Sprint appoints Rob Roy as chief digital officer
More inside POST
What to do when somebody makes a mistake Leadership