Compass Minerals adds Valdemar Fischer to its board
Mr. Fischer has over 30 years of experience in agribusiness, including in Latin America. Mr. Fischer served as the special advisor to the chief executive officer of Nufarm, a global agriculture chemicals company based in Melbourne, Australia, until his retirement in January 2017.
Previously, he served as Nufarm’s group executive for global marketing and product portfolio from 2015 to 2016 and general manager, Latin America from 2010 to 2015.
Prior to joining Nufarm, he held several positions with increasing responsibility at Syngenta, a Swiss agrochemical company, including regional head, NAFTA Crop Protection and regional head, Latin America and Brazil.
Mr. Fischer earned a bachelor’s degree in agronomy from Universidad de Pelotas in Brazil and a master’s degree in management from Lancaster University in the UK. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Kansas
- YRC Worldwide appoints Jason T. Ringgenberg as CIO
- Sprint names Néstor Cano COO
- Sprint appoints Rob Roy as chief digital officer
- Patrick Doyle joins Sprint board of directors
- YRC Worldwide appoint Stephanie D. Fisher as acting CFO
More inside POST