Compass Diversified Holdings appoints Sally McCoy to board
Ms. McCoy has over 30 years of experience in the specialty outdoor and active lifestyle industry. She served as CEO of CamelBak Products, including during such time as CamelBak was a CODI subsidiary.
Prior to joining CamelBak, Ms. McCoy was a co-founder of Silver Steep Partners, an investment banking firm that advised on the Eagle Creek, Montrail and Helly-Hansen transactions.
Before Silver Steep, she served as President of Sierra Designs and Ultimate Direction and as Vice President at The North Face.
She is also a founding member of the Conservation Alliance and Outdoor Industry Association, has received the Outdoor Industry Leadership Award and was named a "Top Innovator of the Last 25 Years" by Outdoor magazine.
Ms. McCoy is a graduate of Dartmouth College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
- FuelCell Energy promotes two executives
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
More inside POST
Harley-Davidson Q1 profit drops 24% Earnings
Red Hat Q4 revenue increased 16% Earnings