Community West Bancshare CFO to retire
Prior to his retirement, Mr. Baltuskonis will step down as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. He will assist in the transition to the successor Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Baltuskonis has served as Chief Financial Officer at Community West Bank and Community West Bancshares since 2002.
Mr. Baltuskonis previously served as Chief Accounting Officer of Mego Financial Corporation, Controller of TAC Bancshares, Chief Financial Officer of F&C Bancshares and of First Coastal Corporation, and Senior Manager with the public accounting firm of EY.
Mr. Baltuskonis is a certified public accountant, a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and completed a 5-year term on the Board of Directors of Goleta Valley Chamber of Commerce.
He is a graduate of Villanova University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST