Community Financial Corp. names two directors
Mr. Parlett has been a member of the Bank’s Board of Directors since 2014.
Mr. Parlett is currently President of CMI General Contractors, Inc., a commercial design construction firm in Charlotte Hall, Maryland, and President of Computech Systems.
Mr. Parlett also manages a number of real estate development companies, primarily focusing on commercial rental properties. He also has an extensive history of community involvement.
Ms. Zabriskie has served on the Bank’s Board of Directors since 2013.
Ms. Zabriskie is President of Business Training Works, Inc., an employee-development firm specializing in soft-skills training, leadership development, and customer-experience initiatives in Port Tobacco, Maryland. Ms. Zabriskie started the company in 2000.
She holds an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin and a BA from George Mason University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Eagle Bancorp appoints Susan G. Riel to board
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
- U.S. Silica adds Diane K. Duren to board
More inside POST
Renren Q2 net revenues jumped 55.4% Earnings