Community Financial Corp. names two directors
Mr. Parlett has been a member of the Bank’s Board of Directors since 2014.
Mr. Parlett is currently President of CMI General Contractors, Inc., a commercial design construction firm in Charlotte Hall, Maryland, and President of Computech Systems.
Mr. Parlett also manages a number of real estate development companies, primarily focusing on commercial rental properties. He also has an extensive history of community involvement.
Ms. Zabriskie has served on the Bank’s Board of Directors since 2013.
Ms. Zabriskie is President of Business Training Works, Inc., an employee-development firm specializing in soft-skills training, leadership development, and customer-experience initiatives in Port Tobacco, Maryland. Ms. Zabriskie started the company in 2000.
She holds an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin and a BA from George Mason University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
More inside POST
WestJet to launch ultra-low-cost carrier Companies
IBM Q1 revenue $18.16 billion Earnings