Community Bankers appoints William E. Hardy to board
Mr. Hardy is a certified public accountant with 34 years of accounting and auditing experience in the central Virginia market.
Mr. Hardy is a founding partner and the President of Harris, Hardy & Johnstone, P.C. in Richmond, Virginia, and his expertise covers numerous industries, including hotels, real estate, manufacturing, construction contractors and wholesale and retail operations.
Mr. Hardy is a graduate of Virginia Military Institute, and he received his certificate in accounting from Virginia Commonwealth University.
Mr. Hardy is also a graduate of the Army’s Command and General Staff College and a retired Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army Reserve. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Gannett appoints Matthew Barzun to board
- Lumber Liquidators appoints Lee Reeves as SVP
- Leidos appoints Frank Kendall III to board
- ComScore appoints five directors
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Shauna L. Robertson as SVP
More inside POST
Cross-department collaboration Leadership