Community Bankers appoints William E. Hardy to board
Mr. Hardy is a certified public accountant with 34 years of accounting and auditing experience in the central Virginia market.
Mr. Hardy is a founding partner and the President of Harris, Hardy & Johnstone, P.C. in Richmond, Virginia, and his expertise covers numerous industries, including hotels, real estate, manufacturing, construction contractors and wholesale and retail operations.
Mr. Hardy is a graduate of Virginia Military Institute, and he received his certificate in accounting from Virginia Commonwealth University.
Mr. Hardy is also a graduate of the Army’s Command and General Staff College and a retired Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army Reserve. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
- Bechtel appoints Brendan Bechtel as chairman
- Highlands Bankshare appoints John H. Gray as CFO
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership
What a new leader has to learn Leadership
Fast job, well done. Is there such a thing? Leadership