Community Bankers appoints William E. Hardy to board
Mr. Hardy is a certified public accountant with 34 years of accounting and auditing experience in the central Virginia market.
Mr. Hardy is a founding partner and the President of Harris, Hardy & Johnstone, P.C. in Richmond, Virginia, and his expertise covers numerous industries, including hotels, real estate, manufacturing, construction contractors and wholesale and retail operations.
Mr. Hardy is a graduate of Virginia Military Institute, and he received his certificate in accounting from Virginia Commonwealth University.
Mr. Hardy is also a graduate of the Army’s Command and General Staff College and a retired Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army Reserve. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Hilton Worldwide names Charlene T. Begley to board
- K12 appoints Aida M. Alvarez to board
- Tegna promotes Jeff Newman to senior vice president
- Hilton appoints Jonathan Witter as chief customer officer
- InSite Wireless Group appoints Bob Johnson as COO
More inside POST