Commercial Metals Company promotes Barbara R. Smith to president, COO
Ms. Smith has been the Company's Chief Operating Officer since January 2016.
Ms. Smith joined the Company in May 2011 as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and has served as such until her promotion to Chief Operating Officer in January 2016.
Prior to joining the Company, Ms. Smith served as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Gerdau Ameristeel Corporation, a mini-mill steel producer.
Ms. Smith's experience also includes more than 20 years with Alcoa in various leadership roles across a variety of Alcoa's businesses. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
More inside POST
Sharp turns to profit in Q1 Earnings