Commercial Metals Company promotes Barbara R. Smith to president, COO
Ms. Smith has been the Company's Chief Operating Officer since January 2016.
Ms. Smith joined the Company in May 2011 as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and has served as such until her promotion to Chief Operating Officer in January 2016.
Prior to joining the Company, Ms. Smith served as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Gerdau Ameristeel Corporation, a mini-mill steel producer.
Ms. Smith's experience also includes more than 20 years with Alcoa in various leadership roles across a variety of Alcoa's businesses. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST