Commercial Metals Company promotes Barbara R. Smith to president, COO
Ms. Smith has been the Company's Chief Operating Officer since January 2016.
Ms. Smith joined the Company in May 2011 as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and has served as such until her promotion to Chief Operating Officer in January 2016.
Prior to joining the Company, Ms. Smith served as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Gerdau Ameristeel Corporation, a mini-mill steel producer.
Ms. Smith's experience also includes more than 20 years with Alcoa in various leadership roles across a variety of Alcoa's businesses. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST