Commercial Bank appoints Joseph Abraham as CEO
Mr. Abraham is a seasoned banking professional with experience in both developed and emerging markets.
Before joining Commercial Bank, he was CEO of Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Banking Group Indonesia based in Jakarta, a position he served since 2008.
Mr. Abraham graduated with an MBA from Stanford Business School and has worked in Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Ghana, UK and India. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Qatar
- Ooredoo Algeria announces resignation of its CEO
- Vodafone Qatar appoints Ian Gray as new CEO
- MEEZA appoints Ahmad Al-Kuwari as CEO
- Al Jazeera Media Network appoints managing director of AJ+
- Sheikh Salman Al-Thani CFO for the Qatar Financial Centre Authority
More inside POST