Command Security appoints Jerry L. Johnson to board
Mr. Johnson will also serve on the Board’s Audit and Compensation Committees.
Mr. Johnson is a founding member and Managing Director of the private equity firm RLJ Equity Partners. He has been involved in all aspects of RLJ Equity Partners’ development since 2007.
In 2004, Mr. Johnson was appointed by President George W. Bush as a White House Fellow to serve as a Special Assistant to the Secretary of Defense.
Mr. Johnson’s work on the Quadrennial Defense Review earned him the Secretary of Defense Medal for Exceptional Public Service.
He received his M.B.A. from Harvard Business School and his B.S. in Chemical Engineering, summa cum laude, from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Hilton Worldwide names Charlene T. Begley to board
- K12 appoints Aida M. Alvarez to board
- Tegna promotes Jeff Newman to senior vice president
- Community Bankers appoints William E. Hardy to board
- Hilton appoints Jonathan Witter as chief customer officer
More inside POST