Comerica EVP of the Business Bank announces plans to retire
Mr. Faubion has a 39-year career in the financial services industry in Texas. Following graduation from The University of Texas in 1976, Mr. Faubion began his banking career as a bank examiner with the Texas Department of Banking.
He joined Comerica in 1984 as a result of Comerica’s acquisition of Grand Bancshares, and has held various management positions in commercial lending and credit management.
Comerica President Curtis C. Farmer will assume direct oversight of the Business Bank leadership team at that time.
Mr. Farmer has had responsibility for the Business Bank since April 2015, as well as the Retail Bank and Wealth Management segments at Comerica. Mr. Farmer and Mr. Faubion will work closely together over the next several months to ensure a smooth transition. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
ZTE revenue in Q1 increased 17.8% Earnings