Comerica EVP of the Business Bank announces plans to retire
Mr. Faubion has a 39-year career in the financial services industry in Texas. Following graduation from The University of Texas in 1976, Mr. Faubion began his banking career as a bank examiner with the Texas Department of Banking.
He joined Comerica in 1984 as a result of Comerica’s acquisition of Grand Bancshares, and has held various management positions in commercial lending and credit management.
Comerica President Curtis C. Farmer will assume direct oversight of the Business Bank leadership team at that time.
Mr. Farmer has had responsibility for the Business Bank since April 2015, as well as the Retail Bank and Wealth Management segments at Comerica. Mr. Farmer and Mr. Faubion will work closely together over the next several months to ensure a smooth transition. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST